Websites Tagging (Labeling)
You can simply categorize and then reuse the sites you have tagged for your Internet marketing activities.
Tags are written with diacritics.
Letter sizes do not matter.
When writing, separate the labels with a space. Do not use double-label labels. If you do not have a different option, use a hyphen (such as home appliances) to separate words.
Each site is appropriate to assign a theme, site type, and language.
The following is a simple breakdown and one of the possible ways to tag sites. Of course, the guideline is not binding. Edit and expand it as desired.
Types of labels
Tags indicating the topic of the site
By using labels, we will most often label the theme of the site, such as tennis, cars, tickets, holidays, health, babies, electronics, games etc. Individual topics are written in plural (not car but cars).
Tags indicating the language of the site
Labels can also tag the site type. These may be for example:
Catalog (Index) is always a site that aggregates, in some ways, the content of that type of websites. When tagging catalogs, always use the catalog label and fill in some of the additional underlying labels (eg general catalog, competition catalog, etc.).
- General - index of the content in general (example: Catalog of Companies). This index contains websites from all areas of human activity. Example: http://www.zacatek.cz/, http://www.bezvaportal.cz/, eshops,
- Catalog of e-shops only. Example: http://www.shopy.cz/, http://www.1shopy.cz/
- Videos - servers (video catalogs) to which we can upload our own videos. These are just sites that contain primarily video recordings. If you encounter a site that does not allow you to record a custom video and save it, or it contains other information except videos, just tag it with a video label without an index (catalog) label. Example: http://www.stream.cz/, http://www.youtube.com/
- reviews - a website that is a catalog of people's reviews for different goods, services, etc. When you come across a site that has reviews on only one type of content (eg news, industry news, reports, etc.), just tag it with a review without a label "Catalog". Example: http://www.mrtester.cz/
- contests - catalogs of competitions where we can promote those organized by your clients on their own or foreign websites. When you come across a website that only organizes competitions for your readers, just mark it with a competition label without a "Catalog" label. Example: http://www.ceske-souteze.cz/
Goods, Commodity search engines that display specific goods from registered e-shops. Example: http://www.zbozi.cz/, http://www.ledejceny.cz/
A website as a solitary discussion forum, or as a part of, group discussions from other websites. Example: http://www.okoun.cz/, http://www.baby-cafe.cz
Blog, A personal site with articles written by one or more authors. Example: http://www.vaclavak.net/weblog/
PR, A website for Public Relations news, ie press releases that are used to announce varios news in the company, new products launched on the market, etc. Example: http: //www.pressweb.com/
RSS, RSS aggregators are sites that aggregate articles from other sites and show them on another one. If the client has some interesting content, it can be added to the aggregators and promote it. Example: http://www.kratce.cz/, http://www.weblogy.cz/
Sites that publish third-party articles for free or for a small fee. Example: http://www.volneclanky.cz/
Video, A website that allows the insertion of a custom video and can include other content besides the video. Video servers (video catalogs) where we can upload your own videos should be tagged with "Video Catalog" labels. Example: http://www.digit.cz/
Review, A web that only reviews single types of content (eg news, industry news, daily reports, etc.). The website, which catalogs reviews of people for various goods, services, etc., will be tagged with the "Catalog of Reviews". Example: http://www.mrtester.cz/
Competition, This website mostly organizes and catalogs the competitions for its readers. If you encounter a website that is an index of different competitions, tag it with the "Competition Catalog" label. Example: http://zena.centrum.cz/volny-cas/souteze/, http://www.baby-cafe.cz/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=65
The site can be assigned multiple labels reflecting the type of that website at a time. Example: A blog may contain a catalog and also a discussion forum.