✅Understanding the position and your appearance on search engines is crucial for higher traffic to your website. This article will break down how Google and different search engines work to create your sites search results✅
There are several options how to get already existing keywords.
Finding existing keywords
Keyword Getter searches for keywords, which already exist and can lead to increased traffic. There are several sources, from where Collabim gets the keyword: Google Analytics , Google Search Console , PPC campaign on Adwords or Scratch.
Get keywords from Google Analytics
In Google Analytics, we can get keywords primarily from the list of search engines.
- Once you log in and view your website in Google Analytics, you will jump to the Acquisition -> Campaigns -> Organic Keywords menu .
- You will choose a longer time period, for example, last 3 months.
- Increase the number of results, say say, to 500 (bottom right button below the keyword list).
- Export the data. The Export button is located in the top right of the page.
- Copy the exported keywords to the clipboard and paste them into Collabim.
Data from website lists and keyword tools
Another way to get a keyword list based on your perimeters is to use our One-Time Analysis feature, which is part of all Collabim's paid versions (even in a 30-day trial).
For reference to one-off analytics, please select the tab mentioned in the menu screen:
Then select Keyword ideas . Subsequently, you can enter the keywords you want to find similar ones in the text box. We are currently using the following data sources:
Once you have selected the data sources, you can start processing. The result will be sent to you by email as soon as the data is processed.