✅Understanding the position and your appearance on search engines is crucial for higher traffic to your website. This article will break down how Google and different search engines work to create your sites search results✅
Position tracking limits
What are the differences between new and old tariffs?
Before we start with a single comparison, let us specify the names of new and old tariffs.
New tariffs ...... LITE | PROFI | BUSINESS
Old tariffs ...... BASIC | STANDARD | PLUS
* For easier understanding, we will show you the differences between the old Basic tariff and the new Lite tariff
Old BASIC tariff
1500 keywords per project
40 keywords measured daily
New LITE tariff
7500 keywords on the entire account
700 credits for one month
For one example, one of the possible scenarios ...
We are in the LITE account. We follow the 500 keywords in Project A and 1,000 keywords in Project B . All keywords are tracked in a fourteen-day interval. This means that we have another 6,000 more keywords available to us, which can be tracked at a four-week interval. We decided to start watching the other 100 key words every day . We add keywords and highlight them with a yellow star . At this time, we have a further 4600 keywords that we can watch every fortnight. Do you ask how did we reach this number? Because one word followed every day has a value of fourteen words that are monitored every two weeks.
For a more detailed listing of individual tariffs, continue reading.
Limits for LITE, PROFI, BUSINESS
- the word limit applies to the entire account , for example, the LITE is 7,500 keywords , these words are basically measured every 14 days
- if you stop the word , it will be measured daily, but at the same time decreases the total word limit you have in your account at a ratio of 1:14
- so you can measure 535 words each day on the LITE
- in the Collabim top menu you will find the " Account Usage " tab, which shows how many words you have in your account and how many you can add
- the number of words you enter is limited per month by the number of words you can have in the tariff so you can add up to 7500 words to your account each month up to that limit are newly added to words for projects you activate from the archive
Tariff limits - BASIC, STANDARD, PLUS
- the basic limit is 1500 words per project , more you do not record the word project
- You can mark up to 40 words for daily measurement
- Another limit is the weekly limitation of the number of words entered into Collabim - only 1/3 of all possible words in your account (for example, if you have BASIC, which is up to 7,500 words, you can enter a maximum of 2,500 words per week)
- the archived project can be restored only after the expiration of the two-month period (formerly available on request -> preparing this function)
Tariffs limits - FREE
- the basic limit is 300 words per project , more you will not record the word project
- You can maximally mark 5 words per day
- paid functions in the fare can usually be seen, but they are limited (eg you see blurred data, etc.), some are not even accessible at all (position distribution, etc.)
- archive at FREE is not possible
- it is not possible to buy credits into one-off analyzes