✅Understanding the position and your appearance on search engines is crucial for higher traffic to your website. This article will break down how Google and different search engines work to create your sites search results✅
Quick Batch Analysis history
In Collabim you have the option to view the results of your previous analyses. To check all your past analyses, go to the section 'Quick Batch Analysis' and click on 'Quick Batch Analysis History' - here you can find an overview of all your analyses done in the past.
For each analysis, you have access to the following information:
- the date, on which the analysis was created
- the analysis type (URL analysis, the Holy Grail, etc.)
- the user, who created the analysis
- the analysis label
Also, you can:
- re-download the analysis results
- change the title of the analysis or add notes to it (label)
- run a new analysis by clicking on the button 'Repeat analysis'