✅Understanding the position and your appearance on search engines is crucial for higher traffic to your site. This article will break down how Google and different search engines work to create your sites search results✅
If you have links that do not work, Backlink Checker automatically checks each week to see if the links on the target page are still lying and pointing to you.
WARNING, links are checked only in the COMPLETED state.
If Collabim finds that the link on the target page is missing, you will receive an email. Also, you'll see this error in the section problems with links.
At the same time, we will send you warning seven days and two days in before the link will expire, to the e-mail of the user who created the link, to the e-mail of an account owner and to the e-mails you have set up for sending link building alerts.
The result of the check can have several states:
- There is - the link has been verified and is working.
- NOT Found - The link on the page you are reviewing is not or is hidden in some way.
- Hidden - Link is hidden on the website, so Search Engine cannot find it
- nofollow - Link on the website has nofollow attribute
- Wrong anchor text - Wrong link text (link text is different from that defined for activity in SMM).
- Wrong target page - for example, if the front page of the site is http://www.example.com/ (with www), but the link leads to http://example.com/ (without www). Another case is if the URL is/is not ended with a slash.
- Redirected - Page where is the link is redirected
- Linkpage error - the link page does not exist or returns another error. This happens when the page returns a 404 (page not found) status code or various other site errors.
- Error - unknown error, non-standard error in link detection, there should be some detailed description of the problem in the note.
- Target page error - Target page is returning an error like an error code 404
If an automatic check reports an error, it's always a good idea to manually check everything to be sure.
For errors that are likely to be in error, it's a good idea to contact the webmaster of the site to describe the problem and ask for correction.
However, if it is obvious that the referral site has been violated knowingly, ask the webmaster for readdressing (if the link is paid) or cancel the exchange link on the website you promote.
Control history on a link detail
Control history is stored for each activity. On the detail of each activity, you can see the result of the last check and a link to history.