✅Understanding the position and your appearance on search engines is crucial for higher traffic to your site. This article will break down how Google and different search engines work to create your sites search results✅
SERP is the result of a portion of a website displayed by Internet search engines in response to a user-specific inquerry. This term is most commonly used in the context of SEO.
What Google SERP features will you see with Collabim?
- The results of paid purchases from Google AdWords.
- The results of paid searches from Google searches.
- Horizontal line with product images and brief information.
- Location display from Google Maps.
- Featured snipped - a short answer to a question.