How to detect Keywords that should be followed?
There are several options of determining existing keywords.
Finding existing keywords
In this case, it's a search for keywords that are already being viewed in search engines, and which can now lead to increased traffic. One source may be Google Analytics, the second Google Search Console, the third existing PPC campaign on Adwords or Scratch.
Obtain keywords from Google Analytics
In Google Analytics, we can obtain keywords primarily from the list of search engines.
- Once you log in and view our site in Google Analytics, you will jump to the Acquisition -> Campaigns -> Organic Keywords menu .
- You will choose a longer time period, for example, last 3 months.
- Increase the number of results, let say, to 500 (bottom right button below the keyword list).
- Export the data. The Export button is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Copy the exported keywords to the clipboard and paste them into Collabim.
Data from website lists and keyword tools
Another way to get a keyword list based on your perameters is to use our One-Time Analysis feature, which is part of all Collabim's paid versions (even in a 30-day trial).
For reference to one-off analytics, please select the tab mentioned in the menu screen:
Then select Keyword ideas. Subsequently, you can enter the keywords you want to find similar ones in the text box. We are currently using the following data sources:
Once you have selected the data sources, you can start processing. The result will be sent to you by email as soon as the data is processed.